Amityville NY Homes & Real Estate
Homes for sale in Amityville, NY.
Did you know? Amityville was the second incorporated village of Babylon Town in March of 1894. Amityville has been a center of business and transportation since it was founded. The Southside Railroad first serviced Amityville in 1867 and the Cross-Island trolley line first came from Huntington in 1909. Amityville also became a popular summer resort area in the late 1800s and early 1900s.
Included below are homes for sale in Amityville, NY.
If you would like more information on any of these Amityville real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. If you have questions, we have answers. Let us know how we can help!
For your convenience, feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new Amityville listings come on the market that match your specific criteria.
More Info About Amityville:
- Village Triangle: The center of the Business District on Broadway (Route 110) consisting of the gazebo, memorial clock tower, benches, and plantings. It serves as a popular gathering point for celebrations, parades, photographs, and drawings.
- 9/11 Memorial Park: This park was developed to commemorate Village residents who lost their lives due to the tragic events of 9/11/2001. The park is located at 259 Broadway in the center of the Village.
- William T. Lauder Museum: The William T. Lauder Museum, established in 1973, is operated by the Amityville Historical Society as a community, cultural, and educational institution. It houses a collection of artifacts and papers detailing the town's history. The museum is located at the corner of Broadway and Ireland Place, just south of the Village triangle.
- James A. Caples Memorial Park: This park is the center of the Viallge's waterfront activities. It encompasses softball fields, soccer fields, playgrounds, the Village Pavillion, and concession stands. Water sports include supervised swimming, sailing, and fishing.
- Amityville Municipal Bathing Beach Park: This park is a beautiful and serene beach park that offer numerous amenities and is the ideal spot for a fun day out.
- Pearsall Park: Persall Park is a lovely roadside park tucked away in greenery and tall trees. This is a popular spot for parents to bring children to play outside.
- Vittorio's Italian Steakhouse: Located in the heart of downtown, this quaint resturant offers lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch in a modern Italian culture. They are known for their raw bar, dry-aged steaks and Aqua Pizza.
- Amity Ales Brew Pub and Eatery: This pub features locally brewed beer from Amity Brewing and offers all the classic gastropub menu items.
- B&B Fish and Clam: Known for some of Long Island's freshest seafood, they offer a huge menu that covers everything from beach shack favorites to upscale entrees. They also have their own seafood market for those who love to cook.
- Park Avenue Grill: This resturant offers all- American comfort food, including breakfast. They are well known for their prime rib eggs Benedict and stuffed French toast.