Deer Park NY Homes & Real Estate
Homes for sale in Deer Park, NY.
Did you know? Established in the late 1600s as part of Huntington South, the Deer Park area was mostly used for agriculture because of its rich soil. The Long Island Rail Road arrived in Deer Park in 1842, marking the first railroad station in the Town of Babylon. Today, Deer Park is the second most populated hamlet in the Town of Babylon.
Included below are homes for sale in Deer park, NY.
If you would like more information on any of these Deer Park real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. If you have questions, we have answers. Let us know how we can help!
For your convenience, feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new Deer Park listings come on the market that match your specific criteria.
More Info About Deer Park:
- Tanger Outlets: Shopping-mall outlet featuring a variety of brand-name & designer outlet stores. Tanger Outlets offers over 100 shops, dining, and Regal Cinemas.
- Monster Mini Golf: Monster Mini Golf delivers a unique and quirky mini golf experience featuring state-of-the-art, indoor, climate-controlled facility completely under the luminescent glow of black lights and monster-themed décor featuring fun-loving, animated monsters. They also offer mini bowling, monster themed laser tag, laser maze, and light concessions.
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park: Sky Zone Trampoline Park is the world's first all-walled trampoline playing court. Sky Zone features an array of fun, fit and low-impact activities ranging from Freestyle Jump, Ultimate Dodgeball and SkyFit fitness classes to birthday parties.
- Edgewood Oak Brush Plains State Forest: Edgewood Oak Brush Plains State Forest is an 813-acre property. There are more than 23.5 miles of trails and paved/unpaved roads that allow visitors to explore the natural beauty of the property.
This land was originally part of a much larger property acquired by the State of New York in the 1930s for the construction of psychiatric hospital facilities. Today, Edgewood is dominated by pitch pine-scrub oak barrens, a rarely occurring community characterized by dense shrub thickets, compared to more tree dominated pine barrens communities that occur across Long Island. These unique barrens occur in only three places on Long Island, six in the State, and are considered a globally rare habitat.
- Miller's Ale House: A local restaurant and sports bar located in the Tanger shopping district on The Arches Circle, next to BJ’s Wholesale Club. Miller's Ale House is known for a wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers. They have over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and specialty drinks.
- Texas Roadhouse: This resturant is famous for their hand-cut steaks, fall-off-the-bone ribs, made-from-scratch sides, ice-cold beer and irresistible fresh-baked bread.