Farmingdale NY Homes & Real Estate
Homes for sale in Farmingdale, NY.
Did you know? Farmingdale is an incorporated village on Long Island within the Town of Oyster Bay in Nassau County, NY. In 1695, the land that is now Farmingdale, Bethpage, Melville, North Massapequa, Old Bethpage, Plainedge, and Plainview was purchased by settlers. The Village of Farmingdale was incorporated in 1904. Later, Farmingdale became a locus for the aircraft industry, notably Republic Aviation Company.
Included below are homes for sale in Farmingdale, NY.
If you would like more information on any of these Farmingdale real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. If you have questions, we have answers. Let us know how we can help!
For your convenience, feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new Farmingdale listings come on the market that match your specific criteria.
More Info About Farmingdale:
- American Airpower Museum: Sixty five years ago, the current home of the American Airpower Museum at Republic Airport was a crucial part of the “Arsenal of Democracy”. Home to Republic Aviation, the complex produced over 9,000 P-47 Thunderbolts in Farmingdale. Also known as its nickname, The “Jug”, it was famous for its robust assembly line construction that helped defeat the best German fighter pilots during World War II. This American aviation museum with a squadron of operational World War II aircrafts allow the public to watch these planes in their natural environment – the air.
- Adventureland: Adventureland is Long Island’s Amusement Park since 1962. The amusement park is only located 30 minutes east of New York City on Broad Hollow Rd. in Farmingdale and features over 30 fun and exciting rides and attractions. Adventureland offers a variety of thrill rides, family rides, kiddie rides, and water rides.
- Farmingdale Multiplex Cinemas: The Farmingdale Multiplex offers a fun movie experience with modern multiscreens with digital projection and sound equipment. State of the art seating lets movie-goers recline their seats to enjoy the show in comfort. The multiplex also offers many concessions, including Nathan's Famous Hotdogs.
- Bethpage State Park: Bethpage State Park is best known for its five world-class golf courses. Visitors also flock to the park to use the park's picnic facilities, playing fields, tennis courts, bridle paths, hiking and biking trails and cross-county skiing trails. Bethpage State Park houses a restaurant and catering facilities, a Golf Pro Shop and driving range.
- Croxley Ale House: Operating for over 20 years, This local alehouse features a selection of craft beers, pub grub, and wing specials. Croxley's boasts a large selection of craft beers and imports.
- Library Café: Library Café, formerly the Farmingdale Public Library, entices guests to enjoy "storybooks" of American fare and endless cocktails. Enjoy the sophisticated yet casual atmosphere on Main Street in Farmingdale with an approachable pub menu.
- The Melting Pot: The Melting Pot is the original fondue restaurant where guests can enjoy several fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrees, salads, and unforgettable desserts. The Melting Pot provides an unforgettable and interactive dining experience.