West Islip NY Homes & Real Estate
Homes for sale in West Islip, NY.
Did you know? West Islip is a hamlet located in the Town of Islip in Suffolk County, NY. It is located on the south shore of Long Island. During the 19th century, the community was a popular location for wealthy estate owners. Farming and fishing were the main occupations. The completion of the Long Island Railroad brought travelers to West Islip. Today West Islip has its own fire department, post office, public library and local hospital. West Islip boasts its own beach and marina.
Included below are homes for sale in West Islip, NY.
If you would like more information on any of these West Islip real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. If you have questions, we have answers. Let us know how we can help!
For your convenience, feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new West Islip listings come on the market that match your specific criteria.
More Information About West Islip:
- West Islip Beach and Marina: The West Islip Marina overlooks the Great South Bay. Along the marina, there is an outdoor restaurant with water front dining. Docking for town residents boats is also available. The beach front features restrooms, outside showers, lifeguards, picnic area, playground, and sailing lessons.
- Secatogue Brewing Company: This craft brewery is located on the south shore of Long Island in West Islip, NY. They offer many different selection of beers. They do not serve food but they offer different food trucks. Well behaved and leashed dogs are always welcomed in their outdoor areas.
- Besito Mexican Resturant: Besito was founded by restaurateur John Tunney after years of travel in Mexico working to understand its cuisine and its people. The spirit of Mexico is found in its flavors and In 2006, when he opened his first location, he knew he was embarking on something special, something that would become not only a unique dining experience, but a family and cultural experience.
- Farrell's of Brooklyn Bar & Grill: They offer a wide variety of burgers, sandwiches, meats, chicken and delicious beer and liquor for Lunch and Dinner. Whatever you're in the mood for, you can find it here! This upbeat American sports bar & grill also offers happy hour during the week & live music on weekends.
- Primi Italian Steakhouse: Their cuisine is anything but typical, with a variety of dishes made from the finest locally sourced ingredients. From hand-made pastas and Italian classics to USDA Prime Steaks, chops, and the freshest seafood.